Can you imagine a summertime cookout without the perfect grill? Grilling food at a beach house can make your whole day or even weekend more enjoyable. No one understands the need for a grill more than those who live by the sea.
The summer sun calls for fresh seafood, hot dogs, and grilled vegetables. Still, if you’re lucky enough to have a house on the water, you should search for quality beach grills that are easy to pack, easy to set up and cook delectable food evenly becuase of your trusty old grill may not survive a trip to the beach.
- What Kind of Grills Are Suitable For a Beach House?
- List of Top 10 Grills for Beach House 2022
- Best Grills For Beach House Reviews:
- Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill
- Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop
- Weber 9010001 Traveler Portable Gas Grill
- Char-Broil Portable 240 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill
- Weber 1141001 Go-Anywhere Gas Grill
- Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable
- Everdure CUBE Portable Charcoal Grill
- Weber 741001 Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
- Cuisinart CCG190RB Inch Portable BBQ Charcoal Grill
- Buying Guide To Get The Best Grill For Beach House:
- Bottom Line:
- Frequently Asked Questions:
No worries! First, look at the basic considerations to get the best grills for a beach house, then we move to our exceptional list.
What Kind of Grills Are Suitable For a Beach House?
Before getting an outdoor grill, you need to consider how you’re going to use it. A standard grill will work if you have a typical home with just space around it on the sides. But if you have a beach house and want to set up the grill on the deck or porch, you’ll need to get a model designed to be used in open spaces.
These grills have legs that raise them off the ground and a wheeled base that allows you to move them around freely. It can be a gas grill, propane grill, or charcoal grill.
Each of them has its own benefits we have covered the best ones. So grab your cooler and sunscreen and check out our favorite beach grills.
List of Top 10 Grills for Beach House 2022
Hamilton Beach Electric
|PriceRead Full Review|
Webber 9010001 Traveler
Weber 51010001 Q1200
Weber 1141001 Go-Anywhere Gas Grill
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Everdure CUBE Portable Charcoal Grill
Weber 741001 Original Kettle
Cuisinart CCG190RB Inch Portable BBQ
Best Grills For Beach House Reviews:
The Hamilton Beach 25361 electric indoor grill is a worthy product. The first thing I noticed was how easy it was to assemble, pretty much coming out of the box ready to use. It has many great features like the adjustable heat energy dial, viewing window, and removable drip tray, which makes it foolproof to operate.
I appreciate the nonstick surface of the cooking plate; however, clean it with fresh water occasionally, and food does not stick to it. The brushed stainless steel grills with a shiny exterior look nice and durable. It also comes with a one-year limited warranty from Hamilton Beach.
- Offers Viewing Window and Removable Easy Clean nonstick plate.
- Sear station heats up at 450 degrees or uses an adjustable temperature dial to grill at lower heat for optimal grilling results.
The Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill is an excellent option if you’re looking for an easy-to-clean grill that can be used all year long. This grill has a high searing that produces heat evenly and locks in juices and flavors, and the lid closes to give you perfect grill marks. You can now enjoy this beauty with your fam jam.
- The grill is easy to assemble and use.
- Easy to maintain and clean.
- Unique window feature to view food.
- Power and preheat indications.
- Sleek and sturdy.
- The cooking time is a bit long.
- Brand: Cuisinart
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Color: Petit Gourmet Tabletop Gas Grill, Red
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 12.2 x 18 x 12 inches
- Item Weight: 1 Kilograms
The Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Propane Gas Grill is a small but efficient grill perfect for grill enthusiasts and for taking on the go. Its grilling area can quickly cook 8 burgers or 8 steaks at once. The grill also has a powerful 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner that ensures your food will be cooked evenly.
The grill also comes with foldaway legs and an integrated locking lid, making it easy to transport and store. Additionally, it has an aluminum frame and weighs only 13.5 pounds ensures great portability.
- 145-square inches of the cooking area is quite spacious for a small group.
- 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner.
- Contains a spill-resistant drip tray.
The Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Propane Gas Grill is an excellent choice for those looking for a small but efficient and the best gas grill that is super portable. So, add this beauty to your cart now!
- It provides even heat.
- Easy to transport and store.
- Comes with foldaway legs.
- Easy to clean.
- Available in 3 colors.
- Grates are not nonstick.
The Weber 9010001 Traveler Portable Gas Grill is perfect for those who want the convenience of a portable grill without sacrificing quality or performance. This grill is easy to set up and collapse, and its compact fold takes up minimal space in your garage or on your travels.
The large grilling area can accommodate up to 15 burgers at once, ensuring that everyone’s meal is grilled to perfection at the same time. The grill has been designed with gas efficiency in mind, so you’ll get the most out of your gas canister or adapter hose (both sold separately).
- It has a built-in thermometer.
- Low to high-temperature range adds versatility.
This Weber Grill is a high-quality, performance-oriented portable gas grill perfect for anyone who wants the convenience of grilling on the go. The durable construction, unique design, and great features added value to the grill.
- Spacious grilling space.
- One-handed setup and collapse.
- Optimizes gas consumption.
- Easy to clean with removable grease tray
- Manual Assembly takes time.
- No drip tray.
The Char-Broil Portable Propane Gas Grill is perfect for taking with you on your next beach house trip. The outdoor grill has been specially designed to be used on the beach or by the poolside, where it will provide plenty of heat for cooking your favorite foods. It has a sturdy build and legs for stability, and there is also a lid-mounted temperature gauge and painted porcelain body.
This grill is perfect for use with 1-pound propane tanks. So, if you’re looking for a reliable and portable grill for your beach house trip, the Char-Broil provides a great option.
- This has 240 square inches of cooking area and has one 9,500-BTU burner.
- Control heat with a built-in temperature gauge.
- The legs fold down for storage, and carrying handles allow hassle-free transportation.
This is one of the best gas grills for any beach house. It’s reliable, portable, and has an adjustable flame control so that you can use it in windy conditions with ease. So, what are you waiting for? Get one now!
- Suitable briefcase-style grill.
- It is moveable easily.
- Enough space to cook food for a small get-together.
- Keep track of the heat inside the grill.
- The carrying handle is not insulated.
Weber is a well-known and trusted brand in grills, and the Q1200 model is no exception. This grill is perfect for those who want quality performance without spending a fortune. The easy-start electric ignition makes it simple to get started. The infinite control burner valve settings also give you precise heat control, so you can cook whatever you like.
Since the unit is assembled out of the box, you can have it going in just a few minutes. The grill does require disposable propane cylinders, but those are easy to replace and inexpensive.
- It has stainless steel burners, 8500 BTU per hour.
- 189 square inches of cooking area.
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and durable cast aluminum lid and body.
The Weber Q1200 has great small cast-iron grates that can be used for several cooking tasks. Whether you’re using it at the beach or just want to cook out in your backyard, this grill will perform well and produce high-quality food. With precise heat control and an easy-start ignition, you can get going fast and efficiently.
- It is effortless and easy to use.
- It has a sleek and modern design.
- Easy heat adjustment.
- Easy assembly.
- Nonstick grates.
- The grill is a bit small.
- The propane tank is not included.
The versatility of this product is what makes it great. It can be used for a multitude of different events, from beaching to stargazing to camping. A compact gas grill, small size, and built-in carrying handle are perfect for taking on the go. An instant heating mechanism lets you cook up a mouthwatering meal anytime.
The lid and bowl are constructed of durable steel with a baked-on porcelain enamel finish so that you can take it anywhere without fear of damage to the harsh coastal environment. The grill is designed to prevent flare-ups and has push-button ignition for easy and convenient use. With the included tank of propane, you’re ready to grill up a storm anywhere, anytime.
- This powerful gas grill gets hot enough to sear a steak and is also compatible with low temperatures.
- Sized to fit in the trunk of your car or carry on your back.
- Porcelain-enameled stainless steel grates for even heat distribution and reduced flare-ups.
Weber go-anywhere small gas grill does not disappoint. It is a budget gas grill. This grill is perfect for those looking to experiment with grilling or those who enjoy fishing and camping. The flavors it provides are second-to-none. So, this is a highly recommended gas grill.
- Very affordable.
- Compact and easy to transport.
- Heats up quickly.
- No flare-ups
- Easy to use.
- It may be small for some.
- Comes with a limited warranty
This new gas grill is a great option if you’re looking for something portable and easy to use. The Grill2Go X200 has a push-button ignition, so batteries are not needed, and it heats up quickly. There is also a temperature gauge on the hood so you can easily monitor the heat. This grill has a total cooking surface of 200 square inches so that you can cook for a large group of people. It has a black porcelain finish that will last.
The cooking grate is also made of high-quality stainless steel, making it easy to clean. This grill is an excellent option for anyone who wants a lightweight and portable grill to cook evenly without flare-ups.
- TRU-Infrared Technology cooks evenly without flare-ups.
- Latching lid and die-cast firebox for durability.
- Rust-resistant and durable steel construction prevents corrosion from the direct salt spray of air in the coastal environment.
- 9,500 BTU main burner for quick cooking.
This is a portable grill with great features. It uses natural radiant heat to cook food directly without drying the food. The product weighs less than 20 pounds and is very easy to carry. So, but now and make your camping or beach house fun a worthy tour.
- Great traveling partner.
- Manageable and easy to clean.
- Easy connection with a propane tank.
- Easily accessed ignition switch.
- Comparatively costly but worthy.
The Everdure CUBE Portable Charcoal Grill is the perfect holiday gift for friends and family. With its 115 sq. in. of grilling area, it can be used all year round for all your outdoor cooking needs. Its lightweight steel design and cool-to-touch handles make it easy to transport.
The integrated base protects any surface and allows portable, tabletop charcoal grilling. With two safety latches, everything can be stored in one small, easy-to-carry grill. The removable grill rack makes it easy to clean up after use with the liquid propane required for the beach party’s charcoal grill.
- Cube design for easy storage.
- Built-in heat protection shield to protect the surface.
- Integrated bamboo cutting board & prep tray.
This is the grilling gift that will not disappoint! Whether you are looking for a great Christmas or birthday present, the Cube charcoal grill is an all-in-one option. Cleanup and storage are both easy with this compact tabletop grill.
- The locking feature enhances safety.
- This grill can be used anywhere.
- Easy to assemble and adjust.
- Easy to carry with handles.
- The charcoal tray is hard to clean.
- Brand: Weber
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Colour: Black
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 25 x 22.5 x 39.5 inches
- Item Weight: 33.1 Pounds
This is an incredible product that brings together technology and tradition in a way guaranteed to please every user! The Weber 741001 Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill is a marvel of modern engineering that still retains the classic design and functionality of the original kettle grill.
The porcelain-enameled lid and bowl keep heat in, while the damper system lets you easily adjust the temperature to your liking. Moreover, it has a wide cooking capacity. This is an essential product for any grill lover!
- The unique design of the basket allows for less ash and more heat.
- The durable stainless steel ensures protection from salt air.
- One-Touch cleaning system makes it easy for you never to have to worry about ash buildup again.
This grill is a must-have for anyone who loves to cook outdoors. It has an impressive design and will last a long time. It also comes at a great price. Don’t wait any longer to buy it today!
- Easy assembly with BLT app.
- Great value for the price.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- Keeps the heat inside the bowl
- Easy temperature control.
- Available in just hot black.
- Brand: Cuisinart
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Colour: Portable BBQ Charcoal Grill, 14″ (Red)
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 14.6 x 5.5 x 14.6 inches
- Item Weight: 4.2 Pounds
The CCG190RB portable charcoal grill by Cuisinart is a great option for those looking for a compact and easy-to-use grill. This grill is perfect for taking with you on a beach party, tailgating, or any other outdoor event as it is small and lightweight.
It also features three secure lid locks, making it safe and easy to transport. It also contains a durable enamel-coated firebox and ash catcher for safety and ease, and the dual venting system ensures even heat distribution and superior temperature control.
- The product has a cooking surface of a 150 square inch chrome-plated grate.
- It has a dual venting system that gives you ultimate charcoal management and temperature control.
- The grill features three secure lid locks for easy and safe transport.
Overall, the Cuisinart CCG190RB portable charcoal grill is a great choice for those looking for a high-quality and easy-to-use model. With its large cooking surface and dual venting system, this grill will supply you with perfect cooking conditions wherever you go. It is an all-in-one package that you need.
- Large cooking surface.
- Superior heat retention.
- Lid locks keep heat inside the unit.
- Easy to carry and portable.
- It rusts after years.
Buying Guide To Get The Best Grill For Beach House:
Following are the considerations, so give them a quick read!
Types of Grill:
There are basically two types of grills natural gas line grill and charcoal. Natural Gas grill is typically more affordable, but it is also less versatile. Charcoal grills have a better flavour but tend to be harder to clean up after you’re done cooking. Each has its benefits, so you’ll need to decide which one is right for you.
If you’re only cooking for yourself or a small group, then a small grill should do the trick. But if you’re feeding a large crowd, then you’ll need something a little larger. You should also think about how much space you have available.
Barbecuing with liquid propane gas is the most popular way to cook outdoors. With this, you have control over the heat, and you can easily adjust it depending on what you’re cooking. Some grills come with just one burner, while others have multiple main burners. If you’re looking for something that’s easy to use, then a grill with multiple main burners is the way to go.
Cooking Surface Area:
The cooking surface area is another important feature to consider. The more cooking space you have, the easier it will be for you to cook delicious food for a large group of people. If you plan on hosting parties and barbecues at the beach, then you’ll want something with a decent amount of cooking space.
If you’re looking for the perfect grill to take with you to the beach, then check out one of the models featured above. Although all grills are easy to transport, durable, and come with plenty of cooking space. Our choice is the Hamilton Beach 25361 electric indoor grill that is an electric indoor grill which means you can use it in your home, office, restaurants, and anywhere you want with plenty of other unique features. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and pick out your grill today.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is a Good Grill for the Beach?
The best gas grills for the beach should easily pack up and transport. They should be compact to fit in areas with small storage space, yet not too small to limit cooking choices. Many of these features can be found in electric grills. You’ll also want a solid construction that is easy to clean and durable enough.
Are there Grills that don’t rust?
Yes, there are a number of grills that resist rusting, but it’s important to check the warranty information before making your purchase. The last thing you want is for your grill to corrode and fall apart while cooking out at the beach.
Can you Grill on a Beach?
Yes, you can grill on a beach, but you’ll need to be sure that there is an adequate cooking space and no risk of the flame spreading to a dry brush or other flammable objects. It’s also important to take care when cleaning the grill so that no food particles are left behind that could cause a fire.
Can I Take a Charcoal Grill to the Beach?
Yes, you can take a charcoal grill to the beach. Charcoal grills are usually sturdier and more portable than their propane-powered counterparts. They also produce less heat which makes it easier to position food over direct or indirect flames.